Only eligible individuals can participate in the Competition. Employees of ESL, Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC (“SIE”), EA Sports (alternatively “Publisher”) and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies, and the immediate family members or persons living in the same household of such employee are not eligible to participate in the competition. Individuals who wish to participate must: .
1. be residents of a participating jurisdiction as outlined in Appendix B: Countries/Areas & Age.
2. be eligible to play EA Sports FIFA Legendary according to their local age restrictions, throughout the Tournament, as outlined in Appendix B: Countries/Areas & Age. Players who are minors (under 18 years old), must obtain consent from their parents or legal guardians to enter the Competition. If minor Players have entered Competition, it shall be deemed that they have obtained the required prior consent from their parents or legal guardians. A player will be disqualified where that Player cannot demonstrate, to the satisfaction of the Tournament Organiser, that they have obtained the requisite consent.
3. at all material times during the Tournament own or have access to a PS4 version of EA Sports FIFA Legendary and play matches on a PlayStation®4 console with a compatible controller;
4. have a valid account for PlayStation Network (“Account for PSN”) and an associated PSN ID;
5. have a valid PlayStation®Plus subscription;
6. have a valid ESL account;
7. have at least 5Mb of internet connection bandwidth to be able to broadcast;
8. confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions governing this Tournament (“FIFA23FR Ruleset” (see 2.2 below for how to accept).